nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Not quite impressed

I bought the king of the kill hack a bunch of time ago, since i thought it was one of the only working hacks out there. I bought it after seeing this on their website: https://gyazo.com/140e9ac1ba6a4dc67508dbf7e691d5e9
    which shows which hacks are updated and which are not. It has been like this for the longest time. Definently a waste of 15 bucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your feedback and sadly that you were not quite impressed !
    But from the other point of view:
    - nxHacks is the only ONE supported the private safety and undetected hack for H1Z1 (KOTK and JS) on public with no limitations and restriction for all who would like to have it. There is no more other offering similar conditions and terms for H1Z1 hack usage.
    - for now you can purchase both hacks for JS and KOTK at one price, taking into account the statement above and its price - this is a extremely attractive offer.
    - present status of the hack is being updated, so it is not our fault that you did not read all information about the hack before the purchase.
    - one month hack subscription is only 10$, have no idea how did you managed to waste 15$.
    - when you were as a member you also should have seen some additional preferential terms for users of H1Z1 hack.
    After all I'm pretty sure that you will change your mind and will join us again

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter