nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: resub question

Post Thanks / Like

resub question

hi, I want to resub to your bf4 hack but i got a problem,lemme describe:

i purchased the hack here and before using it for the fist time I used the hwid spoofer .
    after the end of my sub i got a global pb guid ban,so i cant join any server at all.
    so i guess my account is gone for what the fuck ever reason ever, i didnt rage hack once.

now i want to rebuy bf4 again and want to resub to you, now my questions:

is my hwid banned? if yes is it the spoofed one or the original one banned? or is only my account affected?

I used your hwid spoofer so how does it work, will it remain forever in my pc? mean does it spoof my hwid everytime i start my pc? and would it be helpful to disable the hwid spooefer?

or does the spoofer come to an end with the end of the subscription?

to be sure before buying bf4 and not getting banned again is it better to spoof my hwid and then buy bf4 again?

please help me! thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    @vlanthie what do you mean by pb guid ban, something tells me not to take your word for it :b If origin simply tells you the key is invalid then that is only a 24 hour ban due to too many hwid changes in one day. If you post more details on how you got banned we may be able to resolve it for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    "what do you mean by pb guid ban?" i cant join any server at all :

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'xxx' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN xxx.

i did spoof my hwid only once as i said there is also a thread where I ask how many times I need to use the spoofer in the support section as proof.

some more details: there was this fgt admin on a server who typed pppb screenshot or something in chat a few times and claimed i cheated so i guess he reported me and evenbalance banned me? no idea, i did never rage hack, my overall stats are even shit.reached lvl 124 .
    and where the admin said i cheated i had only esp on and used the m320 only in locker with stats like 100-50 in a 3200 ticket server. so help pls