nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

[BF4] Some questions

Hello, I am interested in buying the Cheat of the Battlefield 4.
    But I would like to answer me some questions before doing this.

- 01 - Is it compatible with Windows 10? I have the latest stable version, all updated.
    - 02 - Can I play in fullscreen?
    - 03 - Do I need to change something in my game to the cheat work?
    - 04 - Can I record with OBS Studio without see the cheat? External Cheat(upload gameplay to YouTube, and the cheat is not visible).
    - 05 - Is it undetectable by the PunkBuster, FairFight, etc?
    - 06 - There is something what should know? On the PB, on the FF, on the Cheat, etc.

Code:
    - Operating System ...: Windows 10
    - Language ...........: Spanish (Spain)
    - Edition ............: Pro
    - Architecture .......: x64 (64-bits)
    - Branch .............: RS1
    - Version ............: 1607
    - Build ..............: 10.0.14393.447
    - Windows Update .....: 100% updated
    - Drivers ............: 100% updated
    - Crack ..............: KMSpico v10.2.0 (Portable - Manual, no auto)
    - .NET Framework .....: 3.5 (Windows Features) - 4.0 - 4.5 - 4.5.1 - 4.5.2 - 4.6 - 4.6.1 - 4.6.2
    - Visual C++ .........: 2005 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2015
    - DirectX ............: 12 - 11.3 - 11.2 - 11.1 - 11 - 10.1 - 10 - 9.0c
    These are my questions, I hope your answers!
    Goodbye. c:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

- 01 - Is it compatible with Windows 10? I have the latest stable version, all updated. YES
    - 02 - Can I play in fullscreen? Of Course. Same as Bordless or Window
    - 03 - Do I need to change something in my game to the cheat work? You can customize any of features in it following your style. Legit or Rage
    - 04 - Can I record with OBS Studio without see the cheat? External Cheat(upload gameplay to YouTube, and the cheat is not visible). No. Our hack is Internal
    - 05 - Is it undetectable by the PunkBuster, FairFight, etc? Is Secure Against PB,FF and other anti cheat systems
    - 06 - There is something what should know? On the PB, on the FF, on the Cheat, etc. Screenshots are blocked so in very few servers around the world you could be kicked or banned but not cause detection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    Hello

- 01 - Is it compatible with Windows 10? I have the latest stable version, all updated. YES
    - 02 - Can I play in fullscreen? Of Course. Same as Bordless or Window
    - 03 - Do I need to change something in my game to the cheat work? You can customize any of features in it following your style. Legit or Rage
    - 04 - Can I record with OBS Studio without see the cheat? External Cheat(upload gameplay to YouTube, and the cheat is not visible). No. Our hack is Internal
    - 05 - Is it undetectable by the PunkBuster, FairFight, etc? Is Secure Against PB,FF and other anti cheat systems
    - 06 - There is something what should know? On the PB, on the FF, on the Cheat, etc. Screenshots are blocked so in very few servers around the world you could be kicked or banned but not cause detection.

In "Point 3", I'm referring to the game, not to cheat. :P
    In "Point 6", does it mean that the screenshots are black?

Post Thanks / Like
    In "Point 3", I'm referring to the game, not to cheat. :P No you have to change nothing
    In "Point 6", does it mean that the screenshots are black? Yes. But never had any kind of problem playing in Ranked Servers in Legit-Semi Legit way

Post Thanks / Like
    In "Point 3", I'm referring to the game, not to cheat. :P No you have to change nothing
    In "Point 6", does it mean that the screenshots are black? Yes. But never had any kind of problem playing in Ranked Servers in Legit-Semi Legit way
    Question, if the cheat isn't working...Can I get a refund?
    Of course, I ask for support in case it should not work. But if there is no way to run... Dx

Post Thanks / Like
    Question, if the cheat isn't working...Can I get a refund?
    Of course, I ask for support in case it should not work. But if there is no way to run... Dx
    As you can read here http://www.nxhacks.net/payments.php

Please note, by purchasing a subscription, you are acknowledging and accepting that our software is in beta status, you understand that there may be existing or unreported issues or bugs with our software, you will write up and report any issues or bugs on our forums,and you agree that you will receive no refunds after you have logged into our software.

No refunds or exchanges given for any banned accounts incurred as a result of using our software. You use our cheats at your own risk, and accept that being banned is a possible side effect. If you can't afford to risk getting banned, then you should reconsider using cheats.

Refunds will only be given for mistaken (excluded after logging into our software), and fraudulent purchases.
    But can guarantee you that nobody have had problems with our hack except them with not a good PC knowledge.

Post Thanks / Like
    As you can read here http://www.nxhacks.net/payments.php

But can guarantee you that nobody have had problems with our hack except them with not a good PC knowledge.
    Sorry for the black text, it's a habit.
    Then...Can I have a refund if the cheat not work? (without being logged on to the same).

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the black text, it's a habit.
    Then...Can I have a refund if the cheat not work? (without being logged on to the same).
    Once you have bought you CAN'T.

So if you have further questions before, do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once you have bought you CAN'T.

So if you have further questions before, do it.
    Give me a trial version or something, because I already see myself it doesn't work and I'm dying. xD
    If the trial version work, assumes that 1 month version will work.
    * I'm sorry, but I have this problem with ********: https://i.imgur.com/4dJzsEO.jpg Although they are going to make a refund if there is no solution.
    Last edited by BaXXXter; 12-04-2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: third-party hacks

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry but no trial.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast