nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oschigamer View Post
    I don't know but the last detection happened in October 2014.

PS: I highly doubt that zloemu is using NoobBuster! ^^
    no!i check that. i used a undetected pb cheat (free_cheat) in the bf3 zlo and i got banned but pb can not detect that. zlo has also an anti-cheat like ff:| if u got level 145 in 1 second u will be banned >_<

in the nxcheats there are not a feature that can get scores when u dont do anything?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gozne View Post
    no!i check that. i used a undetected pb cheat (free_cheat) in the bf3 zlo and i got banned but pb can not detect that. zlo has also an anti-cheat like ff:| if u got level 145 in 1 second u will be banned >_<

in the nxcheats there are not a feature that can get scores when u dont do anything?
    We have auto spotting which is continuously spotting enemies which means you will get 25 points per spotted enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DX9
    brb, went to fart and nearly shit myself
    http://i.imgur.com/b1Np6zC.png

Post Thanks / Like
    i listen from somewheres they say ea can find cheating account like fairfight and reset ur stats and if u repeat permban! there is no detection from that? or any idea?

if i just use auto spot and esp can i get ban for that?

DILDO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gozne View Post
    i listen from somewheres they say ea can find cheating account like fairfight and reset ur stats and if u repeat permban! there is no detection from that? or any idea?

if i just use auto spot and esp can i get ban for that?
    There is no fairfight in BF3. The Battlefield 3 hack is undetected, esp/autospot/aimbot/weapon swap/autoheal are all safe to use. (for myself, I try keeping KD below 5 when I want to play for a long time on an account)
    When you start going crazy with damage mod/other weapon kills/raging 500 kills in a round/getting reported all the time, that is when you will end up getting banned.

( If you are paranoid keep BF4/BF3/BFHL on seperate accounts...there is a small chance you might get cross banned, but you have to be a very good cheater to accomplish that )
    Last edited by haxxor; 10-22-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12