nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

BF4 pre-sale question

hi to all, guys im here to request some advice and suggestion, in the past i've used hack, on bf3, but always get banned, now i wanna try out yours hack, and i rlly want to know some advice to look more legit, like configuration tips, and for example wich server i have to avoid (GCC stream ect..) cuz i rlly dont want to get banned again. thx in advance.

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think thats quite obvious, dont set the aimbot bone to the head but to the upper or lower chest. Put on smooth aim. No auto fire !! No magic bullets. I suggest to fire off 4/5 bullets after every kill just to smooth out and balance your accuracy. You cannot have a 25% + accuracy on an assault rifle, its a dead give away. Also visibility aim is also important, you dont want to track people behind walls and make sudden 180 degree spins because some guy is behind a wall

Good luck, i've hacked for over 300 hours on my bf3 hack and more then 120 hours on bf4 and nothing. Just keep a low profile and make sure to see if the hack is not detected

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    thx alot for the tips dindr, what about ggc stream server? what do you think about?

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like
    As i said, as long as you dont have crazy headshot / kills ratio ( for example: 80 kills which 78 are headshots with an m416 ) or 25% + accuracy with assault rifles, 65 % + with snipers, and 25 % + with LMGS you are fine. Also, try to keep your kills per minute at around 2/3 .. never above 4.

Those are the basic rules i've used over time and luckily never got banned. Let us hope it stays that way.