nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BF3 Question

nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like

BF3 Question

1. Aimbot works for Jet missile pods ?? All type of Jets ??

2. Aimbot works for Helicopter pilot like for Littlebird or Apache. I am asking about Heli Pilot and not gunner.

3. What is "Unlimited weapon range" feature

Thanks in advance

nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also

4. PBSS is clean ??

Thank you,

Post Thanks / Like
    I won't lie I'm not the most knowledgeable person here but I'll provide you with some quick somewhat accurate answers and hopefully someone can confirm or provide better ones at a later time.

1. Sorry but I'm not sure about this, my guess would be yes but I don't use jets and/or other vehicles often.
    2. Yes, the aimbot works for heli pilot. Last I checked.
    3. There is no real explanation that I've read on the forums but I think that it removes the travel time of the bullet making it an instant hit so it's advertised as unlimited range. Whether this is accurate or not I don't know.
    4. The screenshot feature of pb is completely disabled from what I've gathered. Or it sends a black screen, most likely the same thing but w/e.

If I've provided inaccurate information then hopefully someone will jump in and correct it or elaborate further.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unlimited range is exactly what it sounds like, allows the bullet to travel an unlimited distance instead of dying off after the max range of the weapon.

nxHacks Master User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thx aenonimus, DX9 for the replies