Quote Originally Posted by MrGreyDeath View Post
Hey Reichi999, please play with skills bf3 and stop using hax, get skill nub. (Said the Media Freak with 10 years) Thats basically what you said to him, (Where do i callhim noob? Just Noobs cant read) im just saying it to you, if he wants to request a hack then thats fine ("But of course, you can ask for other hacks.." Learn to read noob), if nxHacks or another user has the time to make one for the game specified then thats great, if not then oh well.

Do not EVER insult anyone saying that they need to get more legit skill, seeing as that you are a nxHacks Master User. (I See that you are a Senior Member = Lot of Hacking, so you have 0 Skill Maybe?)

And to vik3000 not many RTS games have hacks, you would have better luck looking at other sites
Come On i play 1 time every week.
Have some Money (Master Package Lifetime, so i dont buy it every month cuz i'm not a noob hacker.. i have a legit account with a very n1 KD..so stfu) and have another Master Package, too. SO i have maybe 60 hacks for games and, now read very good: I hack in EgoShooter only for about 10 minutes to try the new features :O

btw: vik3000
This hacks you want, wont be work in Multiplayer.
Its like Gold hack in WoW.

Singleplayer (maybe) with CE.