nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Amnesty for blacklisted users of nxHacks !!!

Amnesty for blacklisted users of nxHacks community !!!

We have received many requests with apology from blocked users for appeal and to be removed from the blacklist of nxHacks.

Note to make it clear: Any action with PayPal disputes for a refund - ALWAYS leads to be blacklisted in nxHacks community, PERMANENTLY!!!
    Users who decided to test it out and had started PayPal dispute for refund were added to blacklist and unable to use any cheats of nxHacks anymore. Creating new accounts, changing and updating profiles of your PS, closing or cancel the dispute - won't help is such cases !!! Think twice before activation of dispute option !!!

Hasten to inform that now you can have a second (last!!) chance to be moved back from exile and join other members of nxHacks community!!!

This is a temporary amnesty action which could be closed at any time !!!

To whom it may concern with requirements !!!
    NOT all blacklisted users can rely on excuse.

Amnesty can be applied to users who:
    - Have less than TWO requests of PayPal disputes for a refund.
    - Dispute was started from April 2015 till April 2018.
    - Dispute was closed !!!
    - Have only ONE blacklisted account in nxHacks community.
    - Have NOT posted any deceptive feedback about nxHacks community in the web.
    (Can be applied only after posting refutation posts or removing the previous false feedback, confirmation link necessarily as a proof - otherwise, your request will have NO reply !!!)
    - Have to place ONE or several engaging and honest feedback about nxHacks and hacks you've been using (link to feedback is required !!)
    - Have NOT threatened, scammed, blackmailed or behaved yourself unworthy in any other way.

If you match to ALL of these requirements then post your request to any admin of nxHacks community with your honest explanations !!!
    Don't try to cheat, demand or blackmail again with a sob stories in defence on own actions - it won't pass and will be leaved with NO attention and with NO reply !!!

In case of successful amnesty your future participation will have a strict mandatory terms:
    - NO more PayPal dispute for a refund, NEVER!!!
    - Respectful behaviour in community, be friendly and welcomed to all members;
    - ONLY positive and true feedback about nxHacks community in the web;
    - Active participation on forum and promotion of nxHacks in any way;
    Failed in these terms will lead you to back to exile !!!
    You also won't be able to use HWID reset feature of nxHacks by yourself !!!

All such requests will be considered and discussed - individually !!!
    In some cases along with apologies you will need to pay the penalty fee in form of free will !!!

Noone said that it would be easy way back with aim to rejustify our trust !!!

BUT if you failed with any of the requirements listed above - enjoy your presence in exile with other idiots !!!
    Don't try to post any requests - you are DOOMED !!!

Have a nice day !!!

2. Agree's SCHUDO, rabie agrees with this
    nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what is the solution?
    I did not benefit from my important contribution how to remove me from the black list or that I have to subscribe again with a new account I need fraud today

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rabie View Post
    So what is the solution?
    I did not benefit from my important contribution how to remove me from the black list or that I have to subscribe again with a new account I need fraud today
    Your account is now released, now you can join back, buy subscription and use our hacks. Use the same account and remember about the terms of your future participation, don't failed again.

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    Your account is now released, now you can join back, buy subscription and use our hacks. Use the same account and remember about the terms of your future participation, don't failed again.
    Jagger does not know how to thank you but I like the community of nxhacks

Thank you very much

nxHacks BF4 User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    Sorry for the spam but i have a note is there a problem if the purchase is done with different paypal account i have two paypal accounts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rabie View Post
    Sorry for the spam but i have a note is there a problem if the purchase is done with different paypal account i have two paypal accounts
    it does not matter which PayPal account you are using for payment

P.S. all similar question better to place into Pre-purchase Questions of the forum

8. Agree's rabie agrees with this
    Post Thanks / Like
    To All users who are requesting for a amnesty !!!

ONCE again I remind you about the mandatory terms of your participation after successful amnesty, listed in the first post of the current thread !!!

DO NOT ignore or skip them, such disrespectful behaviour would lead you back to exile !!!

10. Thanks haxxor thanked this
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Amnesty for blacklisted users is valid till - 1st of May.

Before that deadline you have a chance to redeem yourself, after that date - enjoy of been in exile and all your future requests will be trashed with no attention !!!

TO ALL who unable to admit their failure in terms of hack usage and participation in nxHacks community and who is still trying to cheat with us creating a new accounts and looking for a way to use our hack with NO excuse - DON'T WASTE our TIME and your MONEY !!! It won't PASS in that way !!!