nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry I have a PayPal account but I can not buy

I have a PayPal account but I can not buy
    When I try to buy, I am asked to pay via Visa and I do not have any balance in Visa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rabie View Post
    I have a PayPal account but I can not buy
    When I try to buy, I am asked to pay via Visa and I do not have any balance in Visa

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really unfortunate that I did not succeed in using cheating
    I did not understand why, although I followed all the instructions
    Now I understood when I bought the fraud for the first time by mistake opened the dispute and then immediately shut it down and knew no fault when I entered on the subject that the menu would not work when the dispute was opened even if the dispute was closed
    http://www.nxhacks.net/showthread.ph...Paypal-Dispute

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really unfortunate that I did not succeed in using cheating
    I did not understand why, although I followed all the instructions
    Now I understood when I bought the fraud for the first time by mistake opened the dispute and then immediately shut it down and knew no fault when I entered on the subject that the menu would not work when the dispute was opened even if the dispute was closed
    http://www.nxhacks.net/showthread.ph...Paypal-Dispute

Is this true or is it wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm wrong I mean I have not been successful in using cheat if I have not been wrong about this problem that I have encountered
    The problem I faced

The problem you encountered when converting the game from x64 to x86 cheat works fine but there is no online login list {multi-Blair} and when you return to x64 the injection works but there is only ESP
    I did all the instructions useless and failed and did not take advantage of anything from the list
    Note that I have tried to recruit 64 candidates and 32 candidates

Post Thanks / Like
    In the end, what do you recommend if I buy the list again or have to pay attention?
    I will tell you something I have used many websites and cheat works with me well but I want to be always and never with nxhacks I love you all and thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I've checked your request - you had started a PayPal dispute on the next day after acquisition.
    As it was mentioned million of times - any action with PayPal disputes for a refund - ALWAYS leads to be blacklisted in nxHacks community PERMANENTLY!!!
    nxHacks community does not have many strict terms of participation except to be friendly and to avoid any kind of PayPal dispute !!!
    So if you have faced with any kind of issues - read information on forum, post your issue or request, in a pinch can post to admins for support (if such issue is unresolved in any other way), we are always welcome in any kind of assistance - INSTEAD of starting the dispute in payment !!!

So, now as a result - you had already failed in payments and having issues in future participation and using our hacks !!!

In most cases there is NO way back from exile BUT if you are sorry for such actions and realize mistakes you have done - you can post a request to any of admin to remove you from a blacklist with your explanations why it should be done !!!
    Don't try to cheat, demand or blackmail again with a sob stories in defence on own actions - it won't pass and will be leaved with NO attention !!! All such requests will be reviewed individually !!! There is noting you can demand on.

Consider it as a last chance to join back to nxHacks community, don't failed again !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your answer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rabie View Post
    Thank you for your answer
    Amnesty for blacklisted users of nxHacks !!!