nxHacks Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bf4 features

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Bf4 features

Does it has all as stated for 64 bit system? also, you say that your hack is very advanced, so for example, other hack site that i am using has feature very useful, called "auto vote kick/ban it means that i can spam that feature to inhance the chance not being kicked/ banned that fast, why you dont have that featur? when i press it, it will pick random players if the server has vote ban or kick, think about it, i want to buy your hack, but that feature is essential and you sadly dont have it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chpok View Post
    Does it has all as stated for 64 bit system? also, you say that your hack is very advanced, so for example, other hack site that i am using has feature very useful, called "auto vote kick/ban it means that i can spam that feature to inhance the chance not being kicked/ banned that fast, why you dont have that featur? when i press it, it will pick random players if the server has vote ban or kick, think about it, i want to buy your hack, but that feature is essential and you sadly dont have it.
    Sadly that you have not read all list of features before making such statement:

and for information, that features was introduced one of the first in nxHAcks among other hacks.

Discord: BaXXXter#8293
    Telegram: @BaXXXter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BaXXXter View Post
    Sadly that you have not read all list of features before making such statement:

and for information, that features was introduced one of the first in nxHAcks among other hacks.

My bad mate, i read it here http://www.nxhacks.net/Battlefield4.html it wasnt there.

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad mate, i read it here http://www.nxhacks.net/Battlefield4.html it wasnt there.
    No problem
    In addition I can say for sure that in nxHacks for BF4 you will find much more wonderful features and options, and one of the best and accurate aimbot !!!
    You might thinking that I'm (as admin) is telling this only for promotion purpose, but some time ago I was also just as nxHacks regular customer who was looking for a suitable and powerful hack and also had been testing out several other different hacks for comparison in available features and opportunities. After I learned nxHacks in details I forget about all other hacks
    Yeah, there is also a list of features we would like to have in our hack, and I do hope that one day we will...

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem
    In addition I can say you for sure that in nxHacks for BF4 you will find much more wonderful features and options, and one of the best and accurate aimbot !!!
    You might thinking that I'm (as admin) is telling this only for promotion purpose, but some time ago I was also just as nxHacks regular customer who was looking for a suitable and powerful hack and also had been testing out several other different hacks for comparison in available features and opportunities. After I learned nxHacks in details I forget about all other hacks
    Yeah, there is also a list of features we would like to have in our hack, and I do hope that one day we will...

I like in your hack aimbot for rpg and smaw very useful, that i dont have in other hack, also do you have aimbot for accipiter and rawr? if yes, you got new customer!

Post Thanks / Like
    .......do you have aimbot for accipiter and rawr? if yes, you got new customer!
    As I remember these feature also were included to the wish list, can't say now for sure were they added to hack or not, also because when having fun with accipiter aimbot is unessentially:

or for using RAWR you may don't aim at all

Post Thanks / Like
    As I remember these feature also were included to the wish list, can't say now for sure were they added to hack or not, also because when having fun with accipiter aimbot is unessentially:

or for using RAWR you may don't aim at all

Last question:does this hack has qustom weapon kill? like: like ammo box knife and more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Custom weapon kill* why i cant edit my posts?

DILDO
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, it does not.