PDA

View Full Version : info bf3 premium DCL endgame!

enkenk
03-13-2013, 12:31 AM
prejudice to start by saying I do not know English and use a simple translator eng / eng.
I wanted to ask? cetas or the hack works on bf3? premium at the time of or all of dcl bf3 does it work?
bf3 cheats or hacks on the functional and 100% safe?
I was a member of the x22 hack! and when I was with them those idiots put the screenshot of the pb darkening in this way the pb when you took a photo of it was all black and as a result I have targeted and found the cheats or hacks and banned the keycd original.
I now ask you if you and 100% sure I have another original keycd I'm using now and I have to be sure xke then I have no more money to buy back the game!
I know that for a Holiday vouchers hack it always takes a game is not original, but on x22 went well for a long time then at any moment to the other I was banned from pb and I only had the x22 radar esp without aimbot!
in practice have been their (x22) to give a damn about me and give myself into the mouth of punkbuster like many others!
I repeat, secure 100% of bf3? your screenshot and dark I can see the images without cheats or hacks?
Thank you for your pazzienza, see you soon I hope!:sewing:

salve io premetto non so l'inglese ed uso un banale traduttore eng/ita .
io volevo chiedere ? il chetas o hack su bf3 funziona ? su premium che al momento o tutti i dcl di bf3 funziona?
su bf3 il cheats o hack e funzionale e sicuro al 100% ?
io ero un membro dei x22 hack ! e quando ero con loro quei idioti misero la la screenshot del pb ad oscuramento in questo modo il pb quando ti faceva una foto veniva tutta nera e di conseguenza mi hanno preso di mira e trovato il cheats o hack e bannato il keycd originale.
io chiedo ora a voi se e sicuro al 100% io ho un altro keycd originale che sto usando ora e devo essere sicuro xke poi non ho piu soldi per ricomprare il gioco!
io so che per un buo hack ci vuole sempre un gioco non originale ,ma su x22 andò per tanto tempo bene poi da un momento a l'altro venni bannato dal pb ed avevo solo il x22 radar esp ,senza aimbot!
in pratica sono stati loro (x22) a fregarsene di me e a dare il sottoscritto in bocca alla punkbuster come tanti altri!
ripeto e sicuro su bf3 al 100% ? il vostro screenshot e buio ho si vede le immagini senza cheats o hack?
grazie per la vostra pazzienza , arrivederci a presto spero!!:sewing:

Deer
03-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Do not worry. Hack is not detected PB.

MiniG
03-13-2013, 02:04 AM
yeah hack works great ! :)

brazilloverussia
03-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Hey Italian Boy!

The hack works perfectly, the session videos you can see.
http://www.nxhacks.net/forumdisplay.php?12-Media-%D0%A2%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D 0%B2%D0%BE

TheOneRU
03-13-2013, 03:29 AM
Here is an End Game video: http://www.nxhacks.net/showthread.php?860-BF3-End-Game-Hack-Update-Video

enkenk
03-13-2013, 08:17 PM
does not make me pay with paypal why?
non mi fa pagare con paypal perche?

enkenk
03-13-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not the paypal account to make the payment of one month it will be 3 months.
makes me do just that 1 month of continuous but asks me to reload the bill!
I use externally only with paypal credit card and I decide whether to pay or not!
I can not do it all the time payment!
tell me what should I do? otherwise I will be forced to look for another cheats or hacks!: (

mi dispiace ma il conto paypal non mi fa fare il pagamento ne di 1 mese ne di 3 mesi .
mi fa fare solo quello di 1 mese di continuo ma mi chiede di ricaricare il conto !
io con paypal uso esternamente solo la carta di credito e decido io se pagare o no!
non posso farlo di continuo il pagamento !
ditemi voi cosa devo fare ? altrimenti sarò costretto a cercare un altro cheats o hack !:(