PDA

View Full Version : moral in cheating.

BanWish
03-17-2016, 04:59 AM
Am I the only one who hacks for a better game for myself and the team? IDC about the statd so much, but i hackto make the game even, and not so one team completely wipes out the other team.

I was on the wrong end of a RU spawn trap recently where people just stopped spawning.we were literslly unable to move because of the constant airburst and nade spam.

Which reinforced of course my standpoint on why i cheat. So this type of rubbish doesnt happen. Of course i rage once a while who doesnt? But its rarely. Anyone else out there like me?

ErrorcodeX1986
04-29-2016, 09:51 AM
I can indeed agree to your statement

CorvetteSteve
05-09-2016, 11:10 PM
I can indeed agree to your statement

I rage ALWAYS .. cause i love watching WHINESR and CLOSET Hackers Rage Quit. The Chaos is like sweet music to myscreen .. If there was an autoreply with CandyCanes, Butterflies and Hearts when people CRIED it would be TOPS. KEEP Calm and RAGE ON!!

nativus
05-12-2016, 04:01 AM
I hack mostly to have fun. I've hacked in pretty much every multiplayer game I've played, and though I have tried raging in every single one of them, there's a time where you get bored.
And mostly I use it to make my progression easier and to hunt down smartasses who think they own the server. That usually ends up badly for them.
For this purpose, The Division is easily the best game for this, as you can trash talk on the mic and basically make people's life on the server miserable. Last thing we're doing is coming across people on the servers and make them sing some Frank Sinatra song or we will kill them. It's a lot of fun watching people's reaction, who basically have a very slight chance of survival and are being bullied.

4ever1
05-12-2016, 03:25 PM
For this purpose, The Division is easily the best game for this, as you can trash talk on the mic and basically make people's life on the server miserable. Last thing we're doing is coming across people on the servers and make them sing some Frank Sinatra song or we will kill them. It's a lot of fun watching people's reaction, who basically have a very slight chance of survival and are being bullied.

aushuasuasuhasuh :lol:

shigetora
06-11-2016, 11:58 PM
only reason i cheat is to fuck the big clans on the server i play on.