PDA

View Full Version : For all our costumers

cheetos
06-17-2014, 06:19 AM
We like to say thank you for all our costumers for been with us, we are working hard to give you best hacks and best service.
If you have anything to ask, please be free. If you need support in portuguese, spanish and japonese, PM me. I`ll be happy to assist you with any issue you have.
:dog:

nativus
07-28-2014, 02:58 PM
You guys have the best hack for trolling purposes, which is the main reason I use hacks for! I was using for near a year a hack from a competing site, and though it was good for hacking, the troll factor was quite limited.
I knew there was a good hack out there with which you could kill with stuff such as the radio beacon, etc but when contacting those guys none ever told me where they got it from :(

Hence I became your customer, thanks to kayawish who walked me to an empty server and showed me some features, which I LOL'ed as I saw them.

I've been hacking since the launch of CS:S and this is by far the most complete hack I've laid my hands on for any game.

kayawish24
07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
You guys have the best hack for trolling purposes, which is the main reason I use hacks for! I was using for near a year a hack from a competing site, and though it was good for hacking, the troll factor was quite limited.
I knew there was a good hack out there with which you could kill with stuff such as the radio beacon, etc but when contacting those guys none ever told me where they got it from :(

Hence I became your customer, thanks to kayawish who walked me to an empty server and showed me some features, which I LOL'ed as I saw them.

I've been hacking since the launch of CS:S and this is by far the most complete hack I've laid my hands on for any game.

i am happy to bring more customers to NXhacks :)