PDA

View Full Version : is there a possibility with paysafe card to pay

tonis
03-26-2014, 09:20 PM
is there a possibility with paysafe card to pay?

and is the aimbot ACCURAT or the swich back and forth?

many thanks

TheOneRU
03-27-2014, 10:32 PM
is there a possibility with paysafe card to pay?

and is the aimbot ACCURAT or the swich back and forth?

many thanks

Paysafecard is not accepted here. Please refer to this page to see payment methods available: http://www.nxhacks.net/payments.php

What do you mean by saying "ACCURAT or the swich back and forth"?

tonis
03-28-2014, 11:26 AM
many thanks for the answer I mean by ACCURAT whether the aimbot in sniper mode or in the vehicle is accurate or can it come before the sometimes aimbot is not exactly like other the beats for example back and forth when too many enemies in the near are. I feel therefore that I need if I do not aimbot targets he suddenly shoots into the sky because there is a helicopter or similar things.
I used immoment the hack of illusions hack it is the same menu as with you but unfortunately the aimbot very poorly written and some things do not work. and bf4 crashes very often from this hack. when I used a public hack everything works very well. So yes it can only be connected to the hack. before the update namely everything worked fine.

if I pay with paypal is the hack immediately available or do I have to wait?

Many thanks in advance, I'll most likely on monday for 6 months to buy your hack.

TheOneRU
03-29-2014, 01:47 PM
I didn't have any problems using aimbot so far but even if you have any you can report it and it usually gets fixed within 1-2 days.

If you will use PayPal to pay for sub then your sub will be activated instantly.