PDA

View Full Version : First Day [I:SS]

MazQuick
10-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi there.

Well, I bought the War Z package to get some chams and esp. It was funny yesterday, I wasn't using aimbot, cuz it's not a fun for me, I tried Chams and ESP which are really good and helpful.

But, I think FairFight got updated and it now detects ESP/Chams... Just got banned on one of my trial accounts.

Anyways, the hack is pretty good itself ;)
Cheers.

MrGreyDeath
10-11-2013, 02:45 PM
FairFight uses a report system not a straight out banning system :)

MazQuick
10-11-2013, 04:12 PM
I got reported x^25 times on my legit account and never got banned.
I got reported few times on trial with the hack (chams on only) and got banned twice already by FF.

So it must be screenshoting you or idk.

nTony
10-12-2013, 12:16 AM
ban for looking item at walls and players.. it crazy they ban also not cheaters of this

MrGreyDeath
10-12-2013, 02:14 AM
pm nxHacks or prx, see if they can check its detection status.

nTony
10-12-2013, 03:17 AM
fairfight ban normal player to :muslim:

MazQuick
10-12-2013, 09:47 AM
It would be good to know how does FairFight work excatly to avoid detection. I wouldn't like to lose my main account tho.

This is what I think to do:
After an "improved" session in smallville, just play legitely for some time, so they will check you, detect nothing and you will be able to continue.

Cheers.

MrGreyDeath
10-13-2013, 02:53 AM
It would be good to know how does FairFight work excatly to avoid detection. I wouldn't like to lose my main account tho.

This is what I think to do:
After an "improved" session in smallville, just play legitely for some time, so they will check you, detect nothing and you will be able to continue.

Cheers.

Or just play semi legit and do not get lots of kills quickly, also don't get too many headshots.