PDA

View Full Version : You won't find another hack site like nxHacks!

DX9
09-22-2013, 10:17 AM
nxHacks is a full featured hack, worthy of all kinds of game play styles; from legit, trolling, to all-out rage.

I've used a majority of the hacks out there, and can say with some accuracy, that nxHacks is the way to go.

The hack is extremely customisable, so that you can set it up the way YOU want it.

The coder is always open to suggestions for new features, as he is constantly working to make the hack even better than it already is.

It's not just about the hack though, the nxHacks community is a fun place to be, both members and staff alike are incredibly fun to talk to, and are always up for a laugh, or are always able to help should you need it.

You won't regret your investment here!

chadmeister
09-22-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree 100 percent, I never seen a coder like nx who is constantly updating features all the time. Most sites are still working on a vehicle bot lmao

haxxor
09-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Excuse me, I think something got in my eye... :sasha:

MrGreyDeath
09-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Lol cokex xD

The community here is by far one of the best agreed.

The coder nxHacks is not only a great coder but on most other sites the coder makes the hack then waits for it to be detected then rewrites it, nxHacks instead constantly updates the hack with new features and stuff, its already got an incredible amount of customization and features.

The staff are always friendly and will help you out with any of your questions personally :D