PDA

View Full Version : can i request a hack ???

vik3000
09-20-2013, 09:50 PM
hi guys i am new here and i was just wondering if i can oreder a private hack for command and conquer tiberium alliance

Reichi999
09-21-2013, 09:57 AM
And what for a hack?
Aimbot? xD

This isnt a "Request a Hack for every Bullshit" forum.

But of course, you can ask for other hacks.. but rlly, Command and Conquer?
Play it with skill or stop it.

Egoshooters are more useful.

vik3000
09-21-2013, 10:19 AM
ya really play with skills Command and Conquer resources r limited per day that means in 3 days ill level up 1 time and m not even infront of comp 24/7
so if i play 1 hr a day what skill you on about and by the way its not bullshit request order means i am gona pay for it if you cant make it just say no end of story.i heard alot about you guys ur hacks r gud so as the other site i buy hacks from it up to you how you keep ur customers happy cheers.

MrGreyDeath
09-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Hey Reichi999, please play with skills bf3 and stop using hax, get skill nub. Thats basically what you said to him, im just saying it to you, if he wants to request a hack then thats fine, if nxHacks or another user has the time to make one for the game specified then thats great, if not then oh well.

Do not EVER insult anyone saying that they need to get more legit skill, seeing as that you are a nxHacks Master User.

And to vik3000 not many RTS games have hacks, you would have better luck looking at other sites :)

vik3000
09-21-2013, 11:38 AM
bro this one have hack but its coverd by alot of spam so i might get a professional to make it i came accros this site and saw what work g8 job you guys can do that why i wanted to get that hack from you guys i even bought the hack here though i already have bf3 hack with me i still bought this one just to try n i was surprised with ur work .

anyway if anyone can make the hack then plz make it n ill pay 100$ usd for it thx i need

Options needed in hack

Research points edit
Credits
Tiberium alliances Funds
Crystals
Tiberium
Power
Supply points

Reichi999
09-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey Reichi999, please play with skills bf3 and stop using hax, get skill nub. (Said the Media Freak with 10 years) Thats basically what you said to him, (Where do i callhim noob? Just Noobs cant read) im just saying it to you, if he wants to request a hack then thats fine ("But of course, you can ask for other hacks.." Learn to read noob), if nxHacks or another user has the time to make one for the game specified then thats great, if not then oh well.

Do not EVER insult anyone saying that they need to get more legit skill, seeing as that you are a nxHacks Master User. (I See that you are a Senior Member = Lot of Hacking, so you have 0 Skill Maybe?)

And to vik3000 not many RTS games have hacks, you would have better luck looking at other sites :)

Come On i play 1 time every week.
Have some Money (Master Package Lifetime, so i dont buy it every month cuz i'm not a noob hacker.. i have a legit account with a very n1 KD..so stfu) and have another Master Package, too. SO i have maybe 60 hacks for games and, now read very good: I hack in EgoShooter only for about 10 minutes to try the new features :O

btw: vik3000
This hacks you want, wont be work in Multiplayer.
Its like Gold hack in WoW.

Singleplayer (maybe) with CE.

MrGreyDeath
09-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Sory Reichi999, your post just sounded a bit harsh :/

And your right, its very difficult to make hacks for Gold and equivalent stuff in other games, usually because its all server side, but a bit of packet editing can work if you are lucky enough :D

vik3000
09-21-2013, 09:41 PM
yup have a look guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SOxmY1AfI

someone already made this hack but its covered with alot of spam