PDA

View Full Version : Best Hack In The World

brazilloverussia
07-26-2013, 03:57 AM
What's up guys...

It's been some time that I am a member of the forum here and have not had the job of telling my impressions about the hack.

First of all I was looking for a hack for BF3 because I was sick of the game and wanted something more fun for me. It was then that I found nxHacks, I love the matching russia his follies and bizarre, so my nickname.

At first I was afraid the program does not work or be crap because I had tested another program and it was shit.

NxHacks bought and he surprised me, it works VERY well, all functions are incredible, I had some minor problems and quickly fixed support. It is obvious that every program has risks, but with the nxHacks is a risk that is worth!

You can check out some videos I made using the hack: http://www.youtube.com/user/Edxplod/videos

Congratulations to all who make it happen!

weemental3636
08-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Yes great video's but hacks been detected and thousands are banned so really the same hack as all the rest of the sites ... purchase .... 2/3 months rage ... banned :} won't be re-subscribing

Reichi999
08-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Sry weemental but stop flame pls ^^

THis hack have more features than a lot of other, was undetected more than other site's (Other VIP hack got 2-3 Detections till nx got 1) so its a n1 Hack..

15€ for a new account all 4-5 Month''s are good ;)

MrGreyDeath
08-16-2013, 01:59 AM
NXHacks has best detection rate, better than old RK and might even be better than GA!!!

amerg3
08-16-2013, 03:20 PM
WHAT THE hell is ga

MrGreyDeath
08-19-2013, 09:41 PM
well GA is GameAnarchy, they used to make Combat Arms hacks and were famous for their features and detection rate, they didnt even need to update the hack it auto updated itself to cope with the updates to the game/anti-cheat ect... They have the best coders unfortunatly they got sued by Nexon and had to remove alot of their hacks :(

They dont make BF3 hacks anymore either :/