PDA

View Full Version : WarZ/Infestation

Hookme
06-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Hello,

some few questions...

Is the Hack up to date and working?
Does the WarZ Hack have a Punkbuster Bypass?
When was last detection?

nxHacks
06-30-2013, 05:32 PM
The hack is kept up to date, it has no bypass other then not being detected and anti-screenshot protection.

We have never had an official confirmed detection, other then FairFight stat bans.

Hookme
06-30-2013, 05:42 PM
No bypass and it's Punkbuster undetected?

nxHacks
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
No bypass and it's Punkbuster undetected?

Edit: Currently undetected.

MrGreyDeath
07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Bypasses are usually used for free hacks and such, NXHacks uses a special Anti-Punkbuster that basically disables punkbuster so there cannot be a detection, when the server wants screenshots it just sends black images. It is still possible to be banned if a admin looks at you're stats and they are crazy high or if your obviously hacking but it is punkbuster proof so the only way to get a ban is to be manually banned by someone such as the Fairfight system in Infestation: Survivor Stories aka WarZ

pookie87
07-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Bypasses are usually used for free hacks and such, NXHacks uses a special Anti-Punkbuster that basically disables punkbuster so there cannot be a detection, when the server wants screenshots it just sends black images. It is still possible to be banned if a admin looks at you're stats and they are crazy high or if your obviously hacking but it is punkbuster proof so the only way to get a ban is to be manually banned by someone such as the Fairfight system in Infestation: Survivor Stories aka WarZ

My husband and I had the warz hack less than a day and both our accounts are perm banned now by fairfight. and we can no longer play unless we buy the game and start all over

prx
07-19-2013, 02:31 PM
My husband and I had the warz hack less than a day and both our accounts are perm banned now by fairfight. and we can no longer play unless we buy the game and start all over

This doesn't mean the cheat is detected, instead your gameplay pattern is suspicious. The only way to not be banned by fairfight is to not act like a cheater, you must be careful cheating in this game.