PDA

View Full Version : My spiffy nxHacks testimonial

Vigix
10-22-2012, 03:53 PM
The Battlefield 3 hacks are excellent. Unlike most game hacks providers, the owner of nxHacks actually cares about the product he's selling & the people purchasing it; not just about the money. He shows this by the support he offers, and if a issue ever shows up he does his best to iron it out. Never have I seen an issue that he has not been able to iron out so far with this hack.

Personally I think the top should say "We are the best", not "We are alright".

As for the hacks themselves, I've never gotten such a great score in-game. I racked up XP rapidly, plowing through any enemies coming in my way. I wish I recorded it, but I got a 1000 meter headshot(according to the displayed distance by the ESP, which perfectly matches up with long shots with a sniper when receiving extra points. The units are the same.) when falling from the sky with a supressed M1911.
Sadly I didn't have such a realistic score, (59 to 0), so when I headshot the person who happened to be a admin I received a nice kick. That was my own fault however.

Also I think the gender of the owner is male, because women don't exist on the internet. That's why I'm referring to him as a he.