PDA

View Full Version : Regarding BF3 Vehicle aimbot.

delta331
04-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi I want to ask about the vehicle aimbot before resubing for BF3 hack.

Does the aimbot work perfectly with tanks main gun? (The big cannon that can kill everything)? Does it calculate bullet drops and prediction so its possible to use the main cannon gun to shoot down jets and heli's?

The last time I sub and tried the vehicle aimbot as advertised on this site with the Main battle tanks(MBT) is not very accurate especially when trying to shoot other tanks or air vehicles. I think the bullet drop and prediction is not calculated? I also try with enable vehicle part-scan but its no use.

TheOneRU
04-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi I want to ask about the vehicle aimbot before resubing for BF3 hack.

Does the aimbot work perfectly with tanks main gun? (The big cannon that can kill everything)? Does it calculate bullet drops and prediction so its possible to use the main cannon gun to shoot down jets and heli's?

The last time I sub and tried the vehicle aimbot as advertised on this site with the Main battle tanks(MBT) is not very accurate especially when trying to shoot other tanks or air vehicles. I think the bullet drop and prediction is not calculated? I also try with enable vehicle part-scan but its no use.

It works just fine and the hack does a bullet drop corrections and it has a prediction calculation integrated into it.

Most likely you have messed up your settings!

P.S. you wouldn't find a better vehicle aimbot than nxHacks offers to their customers!