PDA

View Full Version : Bf3 Question's

Testify
04-11-2013, 06:24 AM
just wondering, there is no instant-heal type feature? and also with auto flares, etc, they still will have a delay before they can be used again correct? it just auto deploys it if available and needed? is there a selective masskill like feature? and how does auto-c4, and auto-revive work? and last question will auto-knife only work if i have my knife out and equipped?

Testify
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM
also when was the last detection?

TheOneRU
04-11-2013, 07:00 PM
just wondering, there is no instant-heal type feature? and also with auto flares, etc, they still will have a delay before they can be used again correct? it just auto deploys it if available and needed? is there a selective masskill like feature? and how does auto-c4, and auto-revive work? and last question will auto-knife only work if i have my knife out and equipped?

• There is no instant heal feature and no one else has it.
• Auto Flares feature triggers flares/ECM when needed so you don't have to do it yourself and even think about it and yes, there is still a delay before they can be used again like you play w/o the hack
• There is a masskill feature but it only works with an old server builds. Honestly, I don't think you will be lucky to find the server where you could actually use this feature but you can still kill people thru walls using Magic Bullets feature on every server.
• Auto C4 automatically detonates your C4 if there is an enemy around your planting even if you are miles away
• Auto revive automatically revives your team mates if they have died not far away from you.
• You don't have to have your knife equipped in order for Auto Knife feature to work. Also, there is a super knife feature available which will kill your enemy instantly no matter if you are coming from the back or front to your enemy and no matter how much HP your target has.

TheOneRU
04-11-2013, 07:06 PM
also when was the last detection?

The hack has been detected few months ago and a new protection has been implemented afterwards which entirely blocks any PB scans. There is no risk to be detected by PB anti-cheat system now.

Testify
04-12-2013, 04:37 AM
thanks for all your answers TheOneRU appreciate it