PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Hack

sanaticinsane
04-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Does the BF3 hack has an installer that downloads the hack into memory?

If so, does that installer logs your information from your computer?

And is it possible to uninstall it, I don't want my system to crash, so that's why I am asking this. Also, it makes me feel uneasy if some program is running secretly in the background.

Testify
04-11-2013, 06:20 AM
i would also like to know if the loader logs info like specs and such.. i know one hack site does and when i asked them what the loader is reading of my pc they deleted my post.... too shady for me..

TheOneRU
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
The hack itself doesn't log OR spy on you and you can always make sure it's not happening by installing a firewall like COMODO so you can track what the loader does by giving permissions yourself for each operation.

Darko187
06-12-2013, 03:10 PM
all loaders on every hacksite, check your hardware ID.... thats all.
because that keeps people from sharing their hack with multiple people.

kingkob
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
is this sites bf3 hack still undetectable to this day? im trying to purchase a hack today to use for the month undetected , any advice???

WhatDa
06-20-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi all im new to this stuff so bare with me.ive been playing for a while and looks like pb going nuts lately.Ive decided to purchase bf3 loader and would like to know how does 1 know when the the hack has been detected and when would or 1 be notified.And would there live assistence to help with setting up this loader cause i have no idea thx

chadmeister
06-20-2013, 02:58 AM
If it were to get detected, the cheat would be taken down and it would be posted on the forums. I do recommend to always check the forums before you cheat and check the status of the cheat and yes they have mods who will help you with set up if needed. The cheat is awesome and so many options to choose from.