PDA

View Full Version : BF3 still do manual bans?

SDR
04-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi, I am about to buy the BF3 cheat in a few days, but I'm more of a rage cheater, wondering if BF3 are still doing manual bans by the devs.
And is it possible to spoof your name or do something so we can rage and not get banned? like a feature.

Thanks.

buck0311
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi, I am about to buy the BF3 cheat in a few days, but I'm more of a rage cheater, wondering if BF3 are still doing manual bans by the devs.
And is it possible to spoof your name or do something so we can rage and not get banned? like a feature.

Thanks.
The possibility of a manual ban still exists but it takes alot of reports and you have to be doing some extreme raging to get their attention.... And yes the hack has a name spoofing feature and also a guid spoofer that works with the PB screenshot protection.. both work great.. I say purchase the hack and enjoy !!

Testify
04-11-2013, 06:25 AM
how does name spoofer and guid spoofer work? didnt think that was possible..

TheOneRU
04-11-2013, 06:43 PM
how does name spoofer and guid spoofer work? didnt think that was possible..

The Name Spoofer feature is made for video recording and it's client side only (it is not visible for others on the server) but PBSS GUID spoofer sends a fake guid to the server when taking a screenshot and a fake guid will be saved on the server with screenshot itself..